Thursday 21 June 2012

A little thank you...

As I'm approaching 2500 hits to my blog, I wanted to take a moment to say thanks to everybody who's stopped by to read my stuff.

Deciding to keep a blog was scary to start with; I wasn't sure who would want to read what I had to say, who would look it over and decide I'm an idiot, and how quickly my long-suffering facebook friends would tire of me posting links and asking them to read my latest post!

Since January, I've really enjoyed writing and am looking forward to honing my blogging skills, getting to grips with shaping the form and content to be more easily digestible and hopefully producing stuff that at least another 2500 people want to read!

So, thank you for stopping by, reading and putting up with me forever tweaking the layout and style of my page! This is for you lot:


No comments:

Post a Comment